1. Prof. Panda joins DARPA, SRC- sponsored Center for Brain-inspired Computing (C-BRIC)- Jan 2021.
2. Two papers from our group -1) Efficiency-driven Hardware Optimization for Adversarially Robust Neural Networks, 2) Activation Density based Mixed-Precision Quantization for Energy Efficient Neural Networks accepted into DATE 2021.
3. Tamar Geller, an undergraduate researcher, in Intelligent Computing Lab wins the 2021 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship. Congratulations!!! -March, 2021
4. Keynote by Prof. Panda at Brainstorms Festival on 'Towards Robust and Energy-Efficient Spike Based Machine Intelligence'- March 18, 2021
5. Invited Talk by Prof. Panda at Efficient AI Seminar in Rutger's University on 'Energy-Efficient, Robust and Interpretable Neuromorphic Computing through Algorithm-Hardware Co-Design'- March 30, 2021
6. Prof. Priya Panda is co-organizing a workshop on 'Systems and Architectures for Robust and Safe AI' at ASPLOS, 2021-April 16, 2021
1. Prof. Panda invited to present in CSHL meeting on 'From Neuroscience to Artificially Intelligent Systems'-Nov. 2020
2. Papers from our group accepted into ISLPED 2020, ICPR 2020.
3. Prof. Panda invited to present in ICCAD HALO Workshop 2020 on 'Algorithm-Hardware Co-design based Efficient & Robust Neural Computing'-Nov. 2020
4. Prof. Priya Panda wins the Amazon Research Award for 2019!! -April, 2020
5. Invited Talk by Prof. Priya Panda on 'Adversarial Susceptibility and Defense of Neural Networks' at IEEE ETS 2020 on special session in Reliable and Energy-efficient AI-May, 2020
6. Invited Talk by Prof. Priya Panda on ' Toward Scalable, Efficient, and Accurate Deep Spiking Neural Networks' at IEEE SOCC 2020 on special session in neuromorphic computing-Sept. 10, 2020
7. Prof. Priya Panda is co-organizing a workshop on 'Neuromorphic Computing: Opportunities, Challenges and Perspectives' at Design Automation Conference, 2020 -July 19, 2020
8. Invited Talk by Prof. Priya Panda on 'Re-Engineering Computing with Neuro-Inspired Learning: Devices, Circuits, and Systems' at VLSI Design conference-January 8, 2020
1. Our Nature article on challenges and future of neuromorphic computing is available online- November 27, 2019
2. Prof. Priya Panda invited to talk at Numenta Research Meeting- July 12, 2019
3. Prof. Priya Panda invited to chair the session on Bio-plausible Algorithms in the Workshop on Bridging the gap netween natural and artificial intelligence in DAC 2019 - June 2, 2019
4. Intel AI highlights Prof. Priya Panda's past research on Conditional Deep Learning that proposes an early exit mechanism as a power -efficiency strategy for implementing deep neural nets - January 10, 2019